What is Magical Experiments?
I've always been a rebel, when it comes to magic.
I am against the following:
- Needless and rigid adherence to tradition for tradition's sake.
- Telling people what is or isn't real magic (especially when you can't come up with your own original workings)
- Conventional 101 explanations of magic that you find in most books written about magic.
- Valuing what is old over new.
- Prescriptive magic, spells, grimoires, etc. that don't help you understand how magic works.
- People asking me questions about magic but not doing the damn work or wanting everything provided to them for free.
- Discouraging people from experimenting with magic.
I am for the following:
- Taking responsibility for your own spiritual and magical work.
- Experimenting with magic and challenging your own assumptions, values, and beliefs in the process.
- Testing who you are and refining yourself through the spiritual work you do.
- Applying a multi-discipline approach to magic to discover how different disciplines and practice can improve your magical work.
- Applying your imagination to change reality.
- Discovering the hidden potential of magic and yourself and using it.
- Creating new systems, processes and techniques of magic.
That's what magical experiments is about. If you want to learn more, grab one of my workbooks or read my blog.