Round 6 of the Process of Magic class starts on July 3rd. The class costs $100, but you get the following:
- Access to an e-list that is specifically for this class, with feedback from other students (Value $5 a month).
- 24 written lessons sent out each week on Wednesday which includes exercises to help you develop and refine your process of magic (Value $400).
- Free Teleconferences every other month to discuss the material directly with me! (Value $45 per teleconference)
- Free MP3 Recordings of previous conferences (Value $45 per recording)
- A Free E-book copy of Creating Magical Entities (Value $20).
- The value of this course is around $800, but you’ll get it for the low cost of $100.
- To sign up for the class, contact me.
Whether you are just learning about magic or have been practicing for years the Process of Magic course focuses on what really matters: Learning how to use magic to proactively improve your life. This course will teach you a different perspective and approach to magic that will help you evaluate it and apply it to improve the quality of your life. Don’t take my word for it though. Below are several testimonials from one of my students:
By describing the process of magic(k) rituals, Taylor Ellwood taught me how to enhance my work. He taught me how to analyze and improve some rituals I had made, how to apply proved techniques to experimental rituals for internal magic and how pop culture can also be useful for creating pantheons more in relation to oneself. After this class my rituals have been really effective, and I started to think of magic as a means for transforming myself to get the best out of my environment. Highly recommendable class, I’m really happy I took it.
I decided to take Taylor Ellwood’s Process of Magic class after many years of magical practice and study as a way to reboot my work. I’ve been involved with a few traditions but have generally been very eclectic in my approach. In my view eclecticism is a strength if you can find a way to synthesize all of those disparate takes on the magical path. Taylor has stripped away most of the window dressings associated with magic. Instead of focusing on style and aesthetics he focuses on the roots of practice and the processes underlying them. For those who are already involved in magic but are wondering how to weave together the rich variety of strands available to us in the 21st century, examining the processes that underly all magic, no matter the flavor, is an excellent place to start. For newcomers and beginners this course will help you quickly move beyond the 101 stage and help you start getting your hands dirty with practical magic.
Testimonial from Justin Patrick Moore
If you have questions or want to sign up for the class contact me.